Welcome to PEBC’s Candidate Portal.
If you are new to the Portal or have any questions about finding your way around the Portal, please read the Portal User Guide.
Note: Some user guide videos have been created by Certemy, the Portal provider. Please note that some of the information does not apply to PEBC. Please consult the PEBC portal guide as a main resource.
- Bookmark the Existing Portal Account link after account creation.
- The Portal is unavailable for daily maintenance 3-5 AM Eastern Time.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender email list to ensure portal notifications do not end up in your ‘Junk’ folder.
- Credential = Application – Please note that a “credential” in the Portal is what PEBC refers to as an “application”.
If you do not have a portal account or PEBC ID number
IMPORTANT: Please see the latest announcement on the current closure for Portal account creation / self-enrollment links.
There are 3 distinct Portal account creation links, based on where you graduated – Canada, the US or other international countries. You must select the appropriate link below, as it will determine the application(s) you have access to in your account.
Once your account is setup, it is very important that you do not use that enrollment link again to log in. If you do, you will create duplicate accounts for yourself and you will not be able to access anything completed or assigned in your original account. Instead, use and bookmark the Existing Portal Account link to login.
Non-Certification Candidates – If your Provincial Regulatory Authority has asked that you take a PEBC examination, and registration is not the goal, please contact email@example.com for further instructions.
If you have a PEBC ID number but no Portal account
If you had an account with PEBC prior to the Portal and there was activity in your account within 4 years of July 2021, a portal account has been created for you. Please bookmark and only use the Existing Portal Account link to access your account.
Logging in for the First Time
- Enter the email address that is on file with PEBC
- Select ‘Forgot Password’ so a new password can be created to access your account
- Follow the instructions provided
- An activation email will be sent to you that you must use to activate your account immediately. If you do not activate your account, you will not be able to access it.
If you have a PEBC ID number but no Portal account you cannot access the Portal using any other links. If you do, the Portal account that has already been created for you will not be accessible, you will create a duplicate account, and this will result in delayed access to your applications.
Status Summary – If you select ‘Digital Wallet’ in the top menu, you will find a Status Summary, which provides a one-time, historical summary of your progress up to July 2021. Future progress will be indicated separately in the portal.
No Account due to Inactivity – If you have a PEBC ID number but find there is no Portal account for you to log in to using this method, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.